EMS SQL Manager 2007 for MySQL 4.2
EMS SQL Manager 2007 for MySQL - EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL Database Server administration and development. SQL Manager for MySQL works with any MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.2 and supports all of the latest MySQL features including views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager for MySQL has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Full support of MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.2;
- Support of UTF8 data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Simple management of all MySQL objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
- Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
- Powerful security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Impressive data export and import capabilities;
- Completely remade Visual Database Designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing MySQL services.
List of Changes:
Version 4.2 from 2007-11-01
Latest User Reviews:
MCampo 2008-02-22 08:56:41 #
This is a great product. I was unable to use MySQL Administrator for mysql version 3 (no backward compatability). This software allowed me to interface with my database easily and with minimal confusion.